The Key To A Happy Collision Repair? Key Collision!
Happy and collision don’t usually go together.
Even in a minor vehicle accident happiness is not created. Misery, however, is something you don’t deal with when you choose the company that has the best collision repair qualifications. Here is a checklist that makes the choice easy:
- We repair all makes and models which indicates the depth of our expertise gained through decades of experience.
- We give you a free written estimate.
- We honor the estimates provided to us by all insurance companies.
- While we repair your vehicle, we provide you with a loaner car at no charge. We understand the reliance people develop on their vehicles.
- We don’t rest on our laurels but in fact we can truthfully claim a 40 year track record in the automotive repair business. That longevity speaks for itself as testimony to great customer service.
- We employ ICAR certified technicians in the vehicle repair process. ICAR is the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair. They are a highly regarded organization that trains and certifies collision repair technicians.
- We offer courtesy rides to nearby areas and even the airport.
- With countless vehicles repaired we’ve got the insurance paperwork puzzle down to a science, which is why we handle that for you too.
A happy ending.
Traffic accidents happen, but a collision can have a happy ending. Don’t let an accident wreck your life. The checklist above proves that the key to collision repair is obviously Key Collision. With four decades of satisfied clients, industry-certified technicians, and more additional perks than an old coffee pot, it’s okay if you contact us by “accident”. But by all means use our services for premium collision repair!